Founded in 2002 by Lynda and John van Niekerk, Home from Home Hospitality Services success is based on providing a great product and service to our customers, every day. Our Mission statement is profitable growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment.
In 2012 Charles Bloem and Albert van der Spuy joined forces with Lynda van Niekerk and moved the base of operations of Home from Home to Cape Town.
Our team is made up of highly experienced and dedicated individuals who are passionate about the Hospitality industry.
- Charles Bloem - Director
- Albert van der Spuy - Director
- Natalie Feldwick-Davis - General Manager
- JP de Bruin - Financial Manager
- Kathy Rodrigues - Reservations Manager
- Robyn Noel - Reservations
- Lorna Mckay - Operations Manager
- Ansie Opperman - Operations Manager
- Ruwayda Williams - Operations Manager
- Michelle Liebenberg - Finance Administrator
Our team also includes our dedicated Guest Liaisons and housekeepers.